Let's face it! Unless you live in the White House or Buckingham Palace chances are high that your home is not photo shoot ready every day. That is perfectly ok... until you're ready to sell your home. In order to attract the greatest amount of prospective buyers, your home needs to be seen in its best possible light. This goes beyond fixing a squeaky door or leaking faucet.
Staging a home transforms it from plain or average to an object of desire. In today's competitive housing market, your home needs to stand out from the rest in order to sell it more quickly and for top dollar.
Studies show that staged homes
- Make a great first impression on buyers.
- Look better on the internet; where the majority of buyers look at listings.
- Come across as better maintained.
- Makes it easier for buyers to visualize themselves living in the home.
- Spend less days on the market than homes that are not staged. (all else being equal)
You don't have to break the bank to have your home look it's best. Let's discuss if home staging is the right choice for you.